Drew's Winter 2006 Schedule includes:
- 120B Development of Theatre. A one-year lecture course concentrating on the development of world theatre from a visual point of view, from the earliest storytelling rituals through international stage development to contemporary theatrical forms.
- 145 Music Theatre Singing. Private weekly voice lessons for the advanced musical theatre student.
- 166A Music Theatre Workshop III. Scene study and song repertoire examined by era for the advanced music theatre student. 166A covers operetta, revue, and musical comedy from 1900s-1930s.
- 185 Advanced Directing. A seminar in directorial organization and research. Student prepares a textual and dramaturgical analysis, a production timetable, and a hypothetical production book of an assigned play.
- 1B Fundamentals of Latin. Elements of Latin grammar, syntax, and vocabulary.