- cruising up Nile River in a small boat;
- exploring a Nubian Village;
- visiting a Nubian School;
- a trip out to Agilkia Island and the Temple of Philae dedicated to the goddess Isis;
- a stop at the Papyrus Institute; and,
- then cruising down river for an evening stop at Kom Ombo, also know as the “House of the Crocodile” and the “Castle of the Falcon.”
In the late afternoon, we went to talk highlighting the logistics when the cruise ends on Thursday. There has been a lot of jumping around and plane flights on this trip. More on this subject in a post trip entry.
There was a little bit of a drama at dinner. The quality of the food has been not met the expectations of several of the people in our group...