California State Historical Landmark #846
See this location on Yahoo Maps in Flickr
See this location on Google Maps
This first permanent building in the Mission Revival style of architecture was designed by George H. Howard and J.B. Mathison and financed by local residents and the Southern Pacific Railroad. It opened for service on October 10, 1894. The roof used 18th century tiles from the Mission San Antonio de Padua at Jolon and the Mission Dolores Asistencia at San Mateo.