After an agressive Thursday, I was thinking that we would have a more low key day; I was wrong. It turned out pretty active, including:
- Breakfast at the Red Hills Market in Dundee - Sharon had chilaquiles [tortilla chips, salsa verde, pickled red onions, carnitas, cotija, lime crema, cilantro, two eggs], while I had a grande breakfast burrito [carnitas, eggs, queso fresco, avocado, salsa verde].
- Wandered downtown Newberg.
- Tasted at the Rex Hill Winery.
- Tasted at the Rain Dance Vineyards - The tasting room was walking distance from the Inn. It is owned by the same people that own the Inn. I really enjoyed this tasting.
- We drove out to Tabula Rasa Farms in Carlton. Sharon wanted to shop for the main course for the fall dinner party.
- We stopped for a quick beer at the Wolves and People Brewery. We had driven by it a couple of times and it looked interesing.
- We finished the day with a three hour plus fixed menu dinner with wine pairing at The Painted Lady Restaurant. The menu is here.